Are binary trading claims on auto-pilot genuine ?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I am constantly bombarded with offers of binary trading software that promise good financial returns but you have to deposit a minimum of $ 250 with a broker, that is why I hesitate, all these offers give testimonials of people who have greatly benefited financialy from auto-pilot binary trading, but is it all genuine or are they all fake ?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
You may not be in the right place! Sure we answer questions, but this is definitely above my pay-grade and likely above the sites general area-of-expertise/focus.

Come back if you have any Microsoft-related questions!

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay, as someone who retired at 45 and likes to take good care of his money, I'll weigh in with my input.

I have seen several reviews of these offers and they all claim that you should be wary of them, and they suspected that they are scams.

There are a number of different binary trading offers going out, and almost all have been shown to be scams. They get your money, you get practically no return, and they also get full control over your brokerage account, which isn't good for you.

Binary trading software is rarely able to properly predict market trends and rarely does a good job with trading. They don't necessarily lose money, but gains tend to be quite small and not worth the investment whatsoever. Once in a while, the software gets lucky, just like I would if I were flipping a coin to pick a stock.

Stick with a reputable broker, it's your best option. That's my opinion.

Pete

Retired Moderator
Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
This is probably tag-team spam. I'm answering here so I'm able to ban the second user who may respond with advice promoting whatever service they wish to promote.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I am constantly bombarded with offers of binary trading software...

Here's your real issue. You need popup protection and active ad blocking.

Where are these offers coming to? Browser? Visit a better quality of site. Email? Establish a new email account as your current one is infested.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett