Twitter isn't opening??

musicnews_jlo

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
Twitter will not open on cortana, the Interface nothing, I have turned my phone off and on again, I have also rebooted it, the icon is still dark and won't open any help? I was doing a backup and cancelled it and now twitter isn't opening, I started doing the backup again and its been at 9% for hours?

Last edited:

Ben_NC

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
I was doing something a while back on my phone (can't remember exactly, ha), but I did have an issue with an app icon remaining dark and refusing to open. After a couple of tries, I just un-installed that app, and re-downloaded it. No problems after that. Can't say it'll work for you, but maybe worth a try?

musicnews_jlo

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I was doing something a while back on my phone (can't remember exactly, ha), but I did have an issue with an app icon remaining dark and refusing to open. After a couple of tries, I just un-installed that app, and re-downloaded it. No problems after that. Can't say it'll work for you, but maybe worth a try?

After I read your post, my twitter ia working and opening, coincident haha, thanks if it plays up I know what to do

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon