Why Push Notification Gmail account not working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Gmail push mail works sometime and sometimes it does not work.I hate this WP they are good for nothing.This is the worst phone one can have.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Are you referring to the native Windows Phone email client or a third-party app? Are you using Wi-Fi or mobile data connection? How stable is your internet connection? Are you using the same internet connection through out the day?

In my experience, I've always received email push notifications through the native email client of Windows Phones, whether it be Outlook, Yahoo!, Gmail, etc... provided that my phone has a stable internet connection.

Emotions are high, and that impedes with logic. Discussions about which phone is the best will be as unstable as the number of opinions "conjurable" are high. Yet, truly we've seen worse phones than WP, especially those unknown brands and near-counterfeit level makes. A lot of users also have reported a lot of utility with the phone, e.g. in keeping up with schedules, reminders on tasks to be done, getting traffic updates and taking wonderful photos - a counter argument against the emotion-based premise that WP are "good for nothing".

Please provide us with more details in order for us to potentially and concretely assist you (refer to questions above). You would need a Windows Central account to respond to this thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb