Why is my camera not working?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Why is my camera not working

My phone is new and it won't take photo's. I have ample space on the phone and the SD card, but it won't store any new photos when I take them. I also can't take photos and send them via my whatsapp....
What is going on?

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
Re: Why is my camera not working

Please include information like what kind of phone it is, and if you're using the default camera app or the Lumia Camera.
Also, a simple fix might be to go into your Settings, find Storage Sense, and make sure all your pictures are being stored where you want them to (either on your phone or your microSD card).
You might also try plugging your phone into your PC and seeing if the pictures show up there. If they show up on the computer (make sure you check both the phone and the microSD card), then it's either something you accidentally did or a bug with the Photos app.

It might even be a tiny thing. You might be in the wrong menu of the Photos app, and all you need to do is swipe over to the "All" page. You'd be surprised how often the little things trip up even technologically "savvy" people.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes