Why I am getting this Error?

Kunalya

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I have been re-installing truecaller app and now got error and unable to install it.

There has been a problem completing your request. Try again Later.

This error code may be helpful 80073cfb. Now i am not getting any solution.

Ice Man1

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
Happening for me as well for truecaller AND quizup.

Happening for me too... Trying to update Truecaller & Fitbit Apps & coming up with the same: There has been a problem completing your request. Try again Later.

This error code may be helpful 80073cfb

Yet my wife, who has the same phone updated fine..

Whats up with that?

Stephen Vercoe

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site
I have found a solution to this problem that worked for me. I went to the list of apps that were pending for update, held my finger on each app to bring up a menu and selected 'cancel update' or 'cancel install'. From there I navigated to the windows store, searched for the app, selected it then either selected 'update' or 'install' and it worked perfectly. I didn't uninstall any apps to do this. I hope this solution might work for others. Good luck.

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Did not work for me, I still can not get it to download without error code 80073cfb, GeoGPS downloaded this morning and installed just fine but not TrueCaller, when I cancel install it just stops but does not remove itself from download list.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
I had this problem, also, and here's what worked for me:

1. Cancel the downloads and/or uninstall the apps of concern.
2. Go to your phone settings and set the date+time to update manually.
3. Go to your email+accounts and force your Microsoft account to update/sync.
4. Return to the store and retry the download/update.

You may try restarting your phone before #2 or before #4, but in my case I didn't have to restart my phone. You may also to go straight to #2 without tapping on "Attention required". Let us know if this works for your as well.

The things that did not work for me:
restarting the phone
performing a soft reset
changing the region (to my actual region... must... have... Cortana)
uninstalling the app
retrying the update/install 36 times
threatening the phone

P.S. I asked TrueCaller through Twitter about the problem - they have redirected me to a TrueCaller help, but that isn't necessary at this point since the problem might be from Microsoft's side.

Anupal Nag

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
hopefully this will help

1. uninstall the apps which are not updating

2. browse the windows phone store from a pc n sign in with your Microsoft a/c

3. select the app you want to install

4. click reinstall/install(the app will be send to your mobile and get installed)

5. remember to turn on wifi or data connection on your phone.

Aratrika roy

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
I tried every possible options that was suggested above. but none of them seemed to work. Then i tried downloading the file in my laptop. i connected my phone using usb cable. i created a new folder in my sd card and stored that app file over there. then went to store clicked on the three dots and found the option Install Local Apps. i clicked on it and followed accordingly app installed perfectly.
Hope this helps. please reply if it worked for you guys.

Truecaller

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hey WP lovers!

We are looking into this issue about the error code. We have seen it effected some other apps, so we are not quite sure what the problem is. We are in contact with Microsoft, so hopefully things will be resolved as quickly as possible.

//Truecaller Team

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa