08-13-2015 03:54 AM
55 123
tools
    I tried installing some other new apps .. Even that app shows the same error ..suddenly came the Messenger update rite now it got updated properly wen I tried true caller along with it ..True caller too got update!!
    07-13-2015 02:22 PM
    I have the true caller installed but while opening the app....it crashes every time
    07-13-2015 03:15 PM
    Solution 80073cbf error while installing Truecaller . Uninstall the app , then restart phone, then install truedialer , while downloading truedailer go to truecaller and install it ,, after complete installations of truedailer , truecaller will be successfully installed 😊
    07-13-2015 07:53 PM
    Even True dialer is not downloading @Huthaifa. Same issue. It shows attention required. Taphere
    07-13-2015 10:06 PM
    Hi everyone.

Sorry you are having this issue. We are currently speaking with Microsoft about it. We do know this error has been seen on other apps, so we are trying to figure it out. Thanks a lot for your patience as our WP devs make sure this error disappears so you can get your Truecaller on!

//Truecaller Team
    We are not seeing issues with other apps as of now. They are updating fine. Its happening only with True caller and True diler. Is there an ETA?
    07-13-2015 10:29 PM
    I did Hard Reset. Still not able to install Truecaller and Dropbox. Now Lumiahelp on twitter tells me to use Software Recovery Tool. :)
    07-13-2015 10:41 PM
    I have just fixed the issue. This morning I noticed that I had a couple of updates that went through successfully, except for TrueCaller and Dropbox.
    Dropbox gave me the same error 80073cfb.
    I have tried all other fixes, soft reset, change time to manual then sync, etc etc etc with no luck.
    What fixed the issue for me was moving Dropbox to SD card on my Lumia 1520, and bang, TrueCaller and Dropbox are both up to date.
    if you don't have Dropbox, try moving anything application to SD card and see how you go. Note that TrueCaller doesn't allow installation on SD card.
    Obviously this fix will work on devices with SD card, won't work on Lumia 930.
    Good luck.
    07-13-2015 10:44 PM
    Hi everyone.

Sorry you are having this issue. We are currently speaking with Microsoft about it. We do know this error has been seen on other apps, so we are trying to figure it out. Thanks a lot for your patience as our WP devs make sure this error disappears so you can get your Truecaller on!

//Truecaller Team
    This morning I had the same issue with Dropbox, Couldn't update with error 80073cfb.
    I fixed it, by moving Dropbox to SD card, then back to Phone. After that, both Dropbox and TrueCaller updated successfully.
    07-13-2015 10:53 PM
    I too was facing the problem. I tried the option suggested by Huthaifa and it installed fine for me. Steps i followed

1. Disconnected from my Wi-Fi network, connected to my mobile/3G network.
    2. Downloaded Truedialler.
    3. When Truedialler app was downloading, downloaded the Truecaller app as well.
    4. Once Truedialler finished downloading, Truecaller app downloaded successfully and installed fine without issues.

So used to the Truecaller app, that it was very difficult not having it on my phone. Thanks for the suggestions here.
    07-13-2015 10:57 PM
    I tried once again before sometime and it got downloaded. Not sure what was the issue. Now its working fine
    07-14-2015 12:44 AM
    I too was facing the problem. I tried the option suggested by Huthaifa and it installed fine for me. Steps i followed

1. Disconnected from my Wi-Fi network, connected to my mobile/3G network.
    2. Downloaded Truedialler.
    3. When Truedialler app was downloading, downloaded the Truecaller app as well.
    4. Once Truedialler finished downloading, Truecaller app downloaded successfully and installed fine without issues.

So used to the Truecaller app, that it was very difficult not having it on my phone. Thanks for the suggestions here.
    Worked for me as well, but something is not right to have to do this. Hopefully we'll get a answer.

I really don't know if I need this anymore, since the last phone update a year ago let the call + SMS filter work on AT&T
    07-14-2015 12:45 AM
    Can't update the app's , but it is possible to download new app's without any error or any problem. I hope they fix this issue as fast as possible !!!.Even Quizup app is unable to download , getting the same error code:80073cfb
    07-14-2015 02:31 AM
    Hi Srivtsrini,

We hope as soon as possible. We have Microsoft working with us to diffuse the issue, as we are not sure where the problem is. Thanks a lot for your patience as we figure this out.

//Truecaller Team
    srivatsrini likes this.
    07-14-2015 04:07 AM
    Hello! So you got it to download? That's great!

Unfortunately, we do not know the root cause of this error code. We are working with Microsoft right now to determine the failure to download so it won't happen in the future.

//Truecaller Team
    07-14-2015 04:10 AM
    Still facing issue with Truecaller with Lumia 830. Installation is done in phone memory.
    It was not updating on WiFi or 3G. After uninstalling and phone reboot, when tried again, getting same error yesterday.
    Saw comments in this thread about success for some, so tried again, but again same issue for me.
    07-14-2015 05:04 AM
    Hi same issue is with me. I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalled the app . Still the true caller app was not installing. However have tried installing it by downloading the file to the phone and have installed it through "install local app" in store. But app installed again but still shows the update with the same error. If anyone had uninstalled the app and not possible to download the app from the store again, try "install local app" in store. You can get back the app.
    07-14-2015 05:24 AM
    Hello! So you got it to download? That's great!

Unfortunately, we do not know the root cause of this error code. We are working with Microsoft right now to determine the failure to download so it won't happen in the future.

//Truecaller Team
    Please resolve at the earliest.
    07-14-2015 06:00 AM
    just update all pending app. after that truecaller will be installed/updated normally :) thanks
    07-14-2015 08:51 AM
    Was getting the same error, and later noticed that some other apps were not updating. A soft reset did the trick
    07-14-2015 05:16 PM
    I hade same problem this is how i fixed it under store and settings there is a slide bar that says only install apps when connected to wifi
    Turn that off then turn phone off then turn phone on install app that gives you the error i tested to turn the only install on again then installed this page app that worked you dont need to turn wifi off
    Regards
    Ravenlocked
    07-14-2015 06:16 PM
    I had the same problem as many of you did. I contacted MS Store support and they could not fix it and escalated it but after over 24 hours have not heard from anyone.

But good news,the app updated itself correctly a while ago and now no error. There is hope!!!
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    07-14-2015 11:36 PM
    Tried All permutation combinations, Soft Reset, Hard Reset, Windows Software Recovery Tool. But still Truecaller is mystery for me.
    07-15-2015 12:59 AM
    Thanks, this worked for me finally.
    07-15-2015 02:58 AM
    Folks,

I could update/reinstall the Truecaller & all the apps. I followed the following steps:

Removed all pending download from the download list
    Install TrueDialer & couple of more Apps (unwanted Apps) & Truecaller all together (later uninstalled unwanted Apps)
    Ii worked fine for me. Later I got some more updates on installed Apps which I could update smoothly...
    Also Windows has released a phone update, try updating your phone & retry to update Apps.

Cheers.
    07-15-2015 05:00 AM
    Hello, guys!
    I tried unninstalling an app, after that I installed the same app and put the truecaller on the queue again, after the other app installed, the truecaller installation went through just fine as well :)
    07-15-2015 06:30 AM
55 123