Please recommend me an Android phone, I am jumping too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WPCentral Question

Hi everybody. This is the first time I ever write, ask, make comment etc. about my phone. I am jumping off the boat but have never had a phone without the legendary NOKIA logo on. So, could you please recommend me a flagship like my current phone 1020?

As to why I give up WP; I have just seen that USB OTG support was first requested in late 2011 (please see wp uservoice)

I appreciate your kind help. Thanks a lot in advance.

PS: What matters me on a phone is camera and display (amoled with high ppi) mostly.

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Hi everybody. This is the first time I ever write, ask, make comment etc. about my phone. I am jumping off the boat but have never had a phone without the legendary NOKIA logo on. So, could you please recommend me a flagship like my current phone 1020?

As to why I give up WP; I have just seen that USB OTG support was first requested in late 2011 (please see wp uservoice)

PS: What matters me on a phone is camera and display (amoled with high ppi) mostly.

Wow very strange/weird to ask this here.
Mobile Nations has a very active and excellent site called "Android Central" that will be more than helpful with questions like this one...

Gustavo Sanchez

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site

I still don't understand why he wants to give up WP. If all he wants is a camera with a quality display, then the 1020 is a fine choice. If I didn't have a 1520 already, a 1020 would be my phone.

Slovenix

Feb 24, 2014
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S6

By your needs I see it as a clear winner.

Fastest camera, great low light performance, 16MP but by my experience photos are clearer and full of information.
You can check the photo samples by yourself anyways :)

The best Amoled display with QuadHD, Ppi that with rock your view. Samsung is the King of Amoled.

And don't let "privacy" scare you, it's nonsense. No one cares about your personal stuff. For example I actually get useful ads on Facebook for that reason. And yes its better experience with Google Now and it's suggestions on places and things.

Malware? Hard to get it if you install legit apps and use logic. I however never experienced any of this. Antivirus is there just for fun. No worries here.

I would however suggest A LG G4 if price matters and size doesn't.

It has an QuadHD IPS display (Actually may be better at viewing photos and natural colors) and a lower 1.8 aperture for even lighter photos in low light conditions. And a way bigger battery.

http://www.amongtech.com/10-photos-taken-using-lg-g4/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6