What does error code 80073cfb mean?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

what does error code 80073cfb

While am trying to update or install apps form the windows store. I see this error code 80073cfb

Vyenkatesh

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
They are just replying casually to me since yesterday afternoon till now. Done Hard Reset and now they are telling me to use Software Recovery Tool...
I cant install Truecaller and Dropbox since yesterday.

Truecaller

Jul 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi Tom,

Our developers are working with Microsoft on this issue. We do not know the root cause of this error as of yet, but hopefully we can determine it soon and get it fixed for good. Thanks a lot for posting your concern and your patience.

//Truecaller Team

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi Tom,

Our developers are working with Microsoft on this issue. We do not know the root cause of this error as of yet, but hopefully we can determine it soon and get it fixed for good. Thanks a lot for posting your concern and your patience.

//Truecaller Team

Thank you, but what does the error code 80073cfb mean or indicating?

Phyllis Alvarado

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Why is my candy crush saga will not down loading it keeps saying error 800cfb fix what are the blue blazer are we pay for services I hate being rip off and that's how I feel to big of a company for such errors and other people apps get it fix MS,ATT,or Cricket blame cricket been a consumer since 2009 and when that money hungry company took over every thing is going hell in hand basket darn it I am mad not only candy crush but some of my other apps are going hay wirer its a shame take my money every month and this what the people. Get with you services Thanks for no help keep cheating your customers:

Nokia5110

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
Re: what does error code 80073cfb

Same issue after going back to wp 8.1 from the crippled W10M. CCS could not sync with FB, uninstalled and now can't install.

Pat on the back MS.

waqarmohsin

Jul 22, 2015
Visit site
i have also facing problem in my microsoft lumia 640 xl duel sim phone, truecaller is installed but when unknown person call me trucaller not provide me detail who is calling, when i go in setting and on the caller id and back main screen on those time again caller id is off.
look this concern also

Faisal Murad

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I think I've fixed it. A long time ago, I downloaded PicsArt. The download got messed up, and I couldn't resume or retry. Then, I changed my SD card, Installed it, and moved it back. It worked!! U all should try it.

SonicCenturion

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Okay, I have been having an issue here and there with apps. I've tried other fixes. This isn't with all apps, but certain ones. For example I can't download Castle Clash at all. I have the space, but it gets so far then stays on Pending forever and refuses to go further. This update for PicsArt has been doing the same thing. And I don't think the thing about the SD Card is a fix cause my apps go to my card already, and that isn't helping. This error code(80073cfb) keeps showing up.

I also notice that some things, like the new Tomb Raider Relic Run game or whatever, isn't even in the store result list though it'll show up in the search bar like it should be. What is going on? How do I fix this?

Last edited:

Tom Snyder

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Amazing no one has a answer for what error code 80073cfb means or is indicating, Sorta like Humpty Dumpy all of the kings horses or men can't put him together again.

A simple answer would satisfy most of us I think. And NO you should not have to hard reset your phone either.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos