Is there an expansion port so I can add 64 Gb of memory?
    07-13-2015 07:58 PM
    Depends on the device, which it appears you did not specify, so make an account and clarify please.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    07-13-2015 08:02 PM
    These lists of features will tell you which Lumia phones support microSD: FAQ - Which features does my Lumia phone support? - Microsoft - Philippines

For other phones it sort of goes on a case by case basis. I know all the Blu Win series do.
    07-13-2015 10:46 PM
    Well I went to the link but I'm still confused.

I have the Lumia 640 XL and I'm wondering if i wanted to order a memory expansion card via Amazon or Newegg what card should I order and how big can it be?
    08-20-2015 02:25 PM
    For the 640XL you xan use a "memory expansion card" but it has to be a micro SD card.
    The size is up to you but currently the biggest size ,for a "reasonable" price, is 128 GB.
    I would recommend a class 10 from a "know" brand and trustworthy "shop" so Amazon and Newegg are both "good" shops.
    Now SD cards also have UHS rattings but for your phone they do not matter because your phone can not "use" UHS it only can use the Class ratting. The only advantage of an UHS is that they are faster if you put them in your card reader from your PC.
    There are "regular" discount actions for Micro SD cards so if you are not in a hurry you can wait for a discount action.
    jmshub and xandros9 like this.
    08-20-2015 04:15 PM
    For a 640xl u need a "micro SD" type with storages starting from 1 gigabyte all the way up to 128 gigabytes. For a heavy media consumer "music downloads, movies, podcasts and apps" 64 gigabytes is more than enough. As for the class of the card well it doesn't really matter if ur gonna get anything between 4 and 10 "transfere speed differs incrementally by buying a higher class card". As for manufacturers I recommend one of the following. Kingston, SanDisk, corsair or Samsung.

My recommendations: 64 gigabytes class 10 Kingston micro SD card
    08-20-2015 04:45 PM