No HERE map apps or Lumia Cinemagraph on winphone 10 TP?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

After updating my Lumia 920 to Winphone 10 TP build 10166 I found out the HERE map apps, all of em, and Lumia phototaking apps like Cinemagraph, Refocus, etc., are no longer there. Can't find em in the store either. But if I click on their link in Edge their pages open in Store, but it says they're no longer supported/available. what's happening? Will they become available for dl again?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Considering that W10 is still a technical preview it's possible that those apps are not supported as yet. Or you may be having issues relating to the Store as other have had issues with it as well.

With a TP, regardless how good it is, it's still a TP.

Just assume a lot of apps won't work or are not supported. Assume that when W10 becomes RTM it will have the app support. That's all you can do.

grazy1982

May 28, 2014
Visit site
this is odd, as for example. Here maps and Here Drive+ are already installed and will update. but if you were to search then It will tell you they are not supported! so the other day my phone failed to open 90% of apps. it told me to reinstall. this worked great. then I came to Here Maps and Drive+ and realised I was going to lose them completely. so instead I did a hard reset and then they worked again, it just took about 5 hours to get back to where I was before!!!

this must just be a bug, as they were working fine on 10149!

hopefully the next build will fix this? unless MS are trying to make people try the new camera and so not allowing access to the lumia camera?!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petazinta