Auto Upload to Onedrive does not work anymore?

Abhishek Saxena6929

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
I'm using Lumia 1320, I've noticed that the auto upload to One Drive has stopped working for me. Is there a way to re enable that feature?
I don't want to do a hard reset, my phone is connected to WIFI permanently. any other workaround?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Okay, I had this happen once a couple of weeks ago. Here is what I did to get it started again. I don't know why it worked, but it did.

I went into the Photos app, and opened Settings. I scrolled down to "Auto upload" and clicked where it said, "One Drive - turned on". I changed all the settings to Don't Upload. I powered off and back on again. Then I re-entered the settings and chose Best quality for Photos and for Videos. I powered off and on again.

Next I went into "upload status". I tapped on a photo waiting to upload by Wi-Fi. It gave me the options to "connect" or "not now". I chose "connect" and it started to work.

Now, while this worked for me, I make no guarantees it will work for others. I'm using WP 8.1 GDR2 on Lumia 635, so there may be some OS differences that made it work for me, but not for you. Still, worth a shot, and way better than a hard reset.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs