Should I install?

tarmanjit singh

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
What's the build in insider slow program and should I install on Microsoft Lumia 535? I use this phone personally. If I could get to know that predicted date of release of windows 10 for window devices. That I'll be great!

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
If you are not sure if you should install it for the time being, you shouldn't. The os still has bugs and it may not be the best for daily use.

That being said, I have it on my 920 (my main phone) and I like it. There are bugs and the stability is less than 8.1 in general. If you are too excited about it and don't mind the bugs, you can install it. Also, don't forget to back up everything on your phone including your photos.

As for a release date, there is no official one except that it will be in 2015 after the release of the desktop version. I would expect it to be in October-November timeframe but that is my guess.

963Delta

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I tried installing it on my 530 but can't due to low memory even after a hard reset.
I think the 535 has the same amount of memory, 4gb. You might want to hold off the preview until the issue is fixed.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb