Why when I switched phones, my Xbox music will not play music I already downloaded?

zsloss

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
I used to have the Blu Win HD and I had music on Xbox music downloaded to my SD card so I could listen to it offline and not have to worry about using my phone memory (32gb SD card). I recently a week ago upgraded to the Blu Win HD lte because I knew I would be eligible for windows 10 upgrade. Anyways, I cannot get my music to play. I keep getting the message "cannot fetch media rights, check date and time or try again later". This is for about 99% of the songs I have. I'm really trying to avoid starting my music library all over again because I have 1,000+ songs. I never had this issue with my old phone. Anyone know of this issue and if there is a resolution??? Thanks guys!
(p.s. I have 3 devices set up on Xbox music if that helps)

Topataco

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Can't you access the files using idk Zbox/Onemusic? Have you tried manually scanning for the music files? You moved from one Blu phone to another so it's not a weird hardware thing, I think. The "fetch media rights" thing confuses me, all of my music is either on OneDrive or download straight to the phone bypassing Xbox music completely, but since the music is local I'd think that a third party app would be able to play them

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes