Looking for a whiteboard app - suggestions?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I'm looking for a whiteboard app that also lets you record it as a video as you draw and hook up a microphone to do audio. Any ideas?

rhapdog

Retired Senior Ambassador
Aug 26, 2014
Visit site
Since you state you want to "hook up a microphone", then I'll assume you're talking laptop, tablet, or desktop PC.

If you've already got a whiteboard app, and just need the "recording" feature, there are a number of applications that record video and audio on your system. Some of them are desktop applications. To find them search for "Capture Video Audio" in the Windows Store.

I really don't know of a whiteboard app that records video and audio to be honest. Not that they don't exist, but that I haven't had need for one and haven't done a thorough search, and my current time constraints won't allow it. Sorry.

Marty Twelves

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I should have been more specific about the hardware I'd be on. I'm planning on picking up a Surface 3 and wanted to run the whiteboard app on it. I figure it'll be easier to use a few pieces of software together once Windows 10 is out there by using a combination of Bamboo Paper and Jing or Camtasia, but I wanted to ask around and see if there was an all-in-one solution.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism