I have a problem with my Lumia 535 that the navigation bar doesn't disappear ever even during playing games and it hides some options and buttons of the game, 2nd I didn't find the navigation bar option in settings.. where is it ??
    Last edited by gpobernardo; 07-25-2015 at 06:19 AM. Reason: Fixed typo
    07-25-2015 05:55 AM
    I am using Build 10586 .. this is a bug .. swiping up in the nav bar should hide it doesn't matter what are doing .. But it seems to work only when you enable screen lock on double tapping the NAV Bar .. (( Happens when playing xbox games & some apps even though the apps support windows 10, Yes Your apps has to support windows 10 or there remains a black holo space where the navigation bar is supposed to be))

Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Enable "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen"
    Now what I did was , double clicked on Navigation bar & it locked the screen .. then I instinctively swiped up on the nav bar after unlocking .. and
    Full immersive mode was active . ..

NOW Disabling "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen" function doesn't seem to disable full immersive mode on swipe .. :)

The first thing i thought was to help others sharing the solution .. as I found none on the internet searching for about 2 days ..
    You might find this link especially useful: Windows Phone - Using the Navigation Bar

You should see "Navigation Bar" in your phone Settings.

Swiping up from the bottom should hide/show the navigation bar.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-25-2015 06:18 AM
    no there isn't any settings with the name 'Navigation Bar' in my cell phone only in the app list>touch there is an option for the vibration of navigation bar to turn on and off the vibration of the navigation bar three buttons.
    07-26-2015 10:32 AM
    What OS version is your Lumia 535 running?
    07-26-2015 12:37 PM
    i have this problems to but this problems showing after ubgrade my phone to win10M after ubdate i see this problems and try fixsed but can`t do it i need help im now try back to win 8.1 are you have other way to fixed
    11-29-2015 05:42 PM
    How can I hide navigation bar in Lumia 535 ?? im using windows 10
    01-28-2016 11:18 PM
    Hey i found the solution! swipe up on the navigation bar! spread the word!
    01-29-2016 08:42 PM
    I am using Build 10586 .. this is a bug .. swiping up in the nav bar should hide it doesn't matter what are doing .. But it seems to work only when you enable screen lock on double tapping the NAV Bar .. (( Happens when playing xbox games & some apps even though the apps support windows 10, Yes Your apps has to support windows 10 or there remains a black holo space where the navigation bar is supposed to be))

Go to Settings > Personalization > Lock Screen > Enable "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen"
    Now what I did was , double clicked on Navigation bar & it locked the screen .. then I instinctively swiped up on the nav bar after unlocking .. and
    Full immersive mode was active . ..

NOW Disabling "Double tab the Navigation bar to turn off the screen" function doesn't seem to disable full immersive mode on swipe .. :)

The first thing i thought was to help others sharing the solution .. as I found none on the internet searching for about 2 days ..
    Last edited by Abrar_x; 04-29-2016 at 09:56 PM.
    Thrivedh Swasthik likes this.
    04-29-2016 09:42 PM
    thnx for ur idea..it works,navigation bar was gone...bt the black holo space is still there.....!!!!
    05-28-2016 05:26 AM