Regarding Notification center in WindowsPhone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When ever we click on a notification in notification center, that notification is going to be opened and that is absolutely fine. Suppose if we have 5 whatsapp notifications in notification center, if we select one, we ll be directed to that notification in whatsapp where we can also see the remaining 4 notifications. But the notification center will still have 4 notifications displayed. what is this???
I am really not sure, but I guess even windows 10 did not address this problem.

Thanks,
Gowrish

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
When ever we click on a notification in notification center, that notification is going to be opened and that is absolutely fine. Suppose if we have 5 whatsapp notifications in notification center, if we select one, we ll be directed to that notification in whatsapp where we can also see the remaining 4 notifications. But the notification center will still have 4 notifications displayed. what is this???

I am really not sure, but I guess even windows 10 did not address this problem.

Thanks,

Gowrish

Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's stupid. It makes it easy to switch between different chats but it's ridiculous when it's four messages from the same chat. If enough people in the thread say this is a problem then I'll tell Microsoft about it using the feedback app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leviwilkersion