When ever we click on a notification in notification center, that notification is going to be opened and that is absolutely fine. Suppose if we have 5 whatsapp notifications in notification center, if we select one, we ll be directed to that notification in whatsapp where we can also see the remaining 4 notifications. But the notification center will still have 4 notifications displayed. what is this???
    I am really not sure, but I guess even windows 10 did not address this problem.

Thanks,
    Gowrish
    07-30-2015 04:01 AM
    When ever we click on a notification in notification center, that notification is going to be opened and that is absolutely fine. Suppose if we have 5 whatsapp notifications in notification center, if we select one, we ll be directed to that notification in whatsapp where we can also see the remaining 4 notifications. But the notification center will still have 4 notifications displayed. what is this???

Thanks,

Gowrish
    Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's stupid. It makes it easy to switch between different chats but it's ridiculous when it's four messages from the same chat. If enough people in the thread say this is a problem then I'll tell Microsoft about it using the feedback app.

Thanks,

Gowrish
    Sometimes it's great and sometimes it's stupid. It makes it easy to switch between different chats but it's ridiculous when it's four messages from the same chat. If enough people in the thread say this is a problem then I'll tell Microsoft about it using the feedback app.
    07-30-2015 04:25 AM