Why isn't my Windows 10 working???????????

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I updated from windows 7 to windows 10 last night. Installation went well and I was using it fine. Used it for about 10mins and it popped up with an error message saying ":( Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you. (0% complete)"

It collected info and restarted but once restarted it came up with the same blue screen but it had like white lines over it.

So i managed to get to the recovery screen, and did a system restore, which didn't work. So i then decided to reset it and reinstall it, which also didnt work. It reset the PC fine but then when it went to re-install it got to 10% and shut down. When it restarted it popped up with a window with a message reading "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered and unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK" to restart the computer, and then restart the installation" Which i did.
But it now stuck in that loop, that message keeps popping up and it's getting no where.

I'm absolutely no good with computers, so not too much technical talk in the answers please..... SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Well.... this is new lol. Hmm.... this might be challenging for a non technical person. Do you have another computer around your house? You may have to just make a recovery from USB.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2