How to change default font face on Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I upgraded to Windows 10 and the default font all across the system, mainly Edge, has changed to an uncomfortable one. How can I change it back to arial or whichever I prefer?

ArthurB

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I have the same question. There was a program called Windows 8 Font Changer, which doesn't seem to work on Windows 10 of course. If anyone knows of a Windows 10 version (or some other method), please let us know. Thanks.

Lupelamenta

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
I'd like to know myself. In every other iteration of Windows, one could choose the font for various menus, title bars, et. al. I HATE THE DEFAULT FONT, and it seems the only choice. Sans serif is hard to read for some people. Serif type is much easier to read.

ArthurB

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I realize it's been pretty much exactly three years since this thread (I logged into my Windows Central account for the first time in a long time in Tapatalk while posting on another forum), but just in case others stumble into this, I have since figured out how to change the UI fonts in Windows 10 through editing the registry, but there is a utility called Winaero Tweaker at winaero.com that one can use for this without dealing with the nitty-gritty of the registry themselves.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos