How can I get the driver on my Lenovo Thinkpad Tablet 2 working on Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Driver Lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 windows 10

Hi,
i update my tablet to windows 10 from 8.1, but all driver are not working well. The network, wifi, the buttons, the touchscreen and the audio. I tried all the driver in the Lenovo drivers webpage, but no one works even if they are for windows 10.
any ideas?

Seba Rodriguez

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Re: Driver Lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 windows 10

i've heard that thinkpad t2 doesn't handly w10 because of issue with the intel video driver, most drivers should work, go to lenovo page and install w8.1 drivers that maybe resolv the error, if not, go to windows update and see if there's any driver update, download and restart the lenovo.
if not, you should go back to 8.1 maybe it's for the best, also do you have the latest bios firmware? look for me in fb if you have any questions, i'm seba rodriguez.

cds13

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site

search this.
INTEL PLATFORM DRIVER FOR WINDOWS 8.1 (32-BIT), 8 (32-BIT) - THINKPAD TABLET 2

install it. after reboot, windows 10 will struggle to start, but let it work on a solution. after it updates, it'll reboot and works well.

running lenovo thinkpad tablet 2 with atom z2760

oversight12

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

cds13 had the only solution that worked for me.

To clarify These ARE the Chipset drivers for the Z2760 ! designed for Windows 8.1, working on Windows 10.

This has all the drivers that are required to get the TPT2 up and running with Windows 10. With similar or slightly better performance when compared to Windows 8.1 . YMMV (what works: Audio Out, Touch, Stylus, WiFi, Bluetooth, Video Drivers, Both Cameras, Auto brightness, Windows button)

Once the above driver has finished installing, install all updates for Windows 10. This will help sort out problems related to some rendering problems, text images not showing (Edge,Sidebar, etc) and palm detection when in stylus mode.

you will notice two unrecognized devices in device manager. they correspond to
- GPS chipset
- Wireless/Bluetooth SDIO

Google search for PID and VID pair for each device to find the relevant drivers. I found the GPS drivers in the Lenovo system update driver cache on a Windows 8.1 installation.

oversight12

Aug 31, 2015
Visit site

cds13 had the only solution that worked for me.

To clarify These ARE the Chipset drivers for the Z2760 ! designed for Windows 8.1, working on Windows 10.

This has all the drivers that are required to get the TPT2 up and running with Windows 10. With similar or slightly better performance when compared to Windows 8.1 . YMMV (what works: Audio Out, Touch, Stylus, WiFi, Bluetooth, Video Drivers, Both Cameras, Auto brightness, Windows button)

Once the above driver has finished installing, install all updates for Windows 10. This will help sort out problems related to some rendering problems, text images not showing (Edge,Sidebar, etc) and palm detection when in stylus mode.

you will notice two unrecognized devices in device manager. they correspond to
- GPS chipset
- Wireless/Bluetooth SDIO

Google search for PID and VID pair for each device to find the relevant drivers. I found the GPS drivers in the Lenovo system update driver cache on a Windows 8.1 installation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234