How can I fix a blue screen message that says collecting information an we will restart?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

blue screen message says collecting information an we will re start

the ( I am assuming) error reads KERNEL_AUTO_BOOST_LOCK_ACQUISITION_ WITH_ RAISED_IRQL. THE MESSAGE SAYS I CAN FIND THE MEANING ONLINE, BUT TO NO AVAIL. THE MESSAGE ALSO SAYS COLLECTING INFO ONCE COMPLETE THEY WILL RE START MY COMPUTER, BUT THIS NEVER HAPPENS. THE ONLY WAY IS FOR ME TO SHUT OFF POWER SWITCH, TURN BACK ON AND I AM FINE FOR ABOUT 1 TO 1.5 HRS THEN THIS STARTS ALL OVER AGAIN. OTHER THAN THAT I AM OK WITH WINDOWS 10

Doug Burch

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: blue screen message says collecting information an we will re start

Sorry for the caps (my bad) just checked my product website for driver updates. my unit is not supported by them for this w-10 update even though m/s didn't have a problem with offering new o/s. so can't update drivers. any other ideas? thanks for the quick response!

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: blue screen message says collecting information an we will re start

Sorry for the caps (my bad) just checked my product website for driver updates. my unit is not supported by them for this w-10 update even though m/s didn't have a problem with offering new o/s. so can't update drivers. any other ideas? thanks for the quick response!

For now, you'll have to wait for the drivers :/ Kind of weird that they don't even have beta drivers? You could go back to using w7 :) you can upgrade anytime within the next year so you should be good

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234