Okay so since updating to Windows 10, I haven't been able to watch videos on any site that's not on Youtube. The day before I could watch any video with Windows 8. The problem is that I can hear the videos, but I can't actually see them. All I see when loading the videos is either a green or black screen, and the sounds of the video. I'm not sure what is wrong?! :(
    08-03-2015 07:19 PM
    Okay so since updating to Windows 10, I haven't been able to watch videos on any site that's not on Youtube. The day before I could watch any video with Windows 8. The problem is that I can hear the videos, but I can't actually see them. All I see when loading the videos is either a green or black screen, and the sounds of the video. I'm not sure what is wrong?! :(
    I have the same problem on YouTube including the video going black and no sound. I don't have sound on anything nor videos on any website I go to. It has been this way since I downloaded Windows 10 day before yesterday. BIG MISTAKE!!! There are no answers out there either. - j.
    08-03-2015 08:21 PM
    Try updating video and display drivers
    08-03-2015 08:35 PM
    i had the same problem, everything workded perfect except i cant watch videos..just a black screen. i uninstalled windows 10 and went back to previous version until somebody can tell me what to do to fix the problem.
    08-05-2015 06:26 PM
    Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, I get no picture when trying to play videos on Windows Edge or Internet Explorer. I get a picture during the ads on YouTube but when the actual video starts there is no picture. I get audio at first but after a minute it starts stuttering. I can play videos that are saved on my RealPlayer just fine; but nothing on the internet. Can't find any info on how to fix, other than removing Windows 10 upgrade. Tried Microsoft Windows support chat; but no help.
    08-05-2015 09:10 PM
    i had the same problem, everything workded perfect except i cant watch videos..just a black screen. i uninstalled windows 10 and went back to previous version until somebody can tell me what to do to fix the problem.
    Most of these problems are due to drivers :) You can search the forums, there are at least 10 threads complaining about this and some users have found solutions
    08-06-2015 01:26 PM
    Since I have upgraded to Windows 10, I get no picture when trying to play videos on Windows Edge or Internet Explorer. I get a picture during the ads on YouTube but when the actual video starts there is no picture. I get audio at first but after a minute it starts stuttering. I can play videos that are saved on my RealPlayer just fine; but nothing on the internet. Can't find any info on how to fix, other than removing Windows 10 upgrade. Tried Microsoft Windows support chat; but no help.
    Did you try using chrome/mozilla/maxthon?
    08-06-2015 01:26 PM
    Same issue after installing Windows 10 and updating video drivers that are for Windows 10.
    Can play saved videos on HD but they stutter and pause all the time and blur out never had this issue with Windows 7.
    08-25-2015 11:27 PM
    This is a widespread issue where you can’t see any image for sometime, or the problem remains for all the while. The primary issue users face is the “Youtube Videos Black Screen” issue.

This issue does not let you see any videos, making you anxious to research and fix the issue as soon as possible.

They cache and history data on your browser can cause your YouTube videos to become black. They may have been piling up and made your browser get stuck or interfered with your browser. They can also change your browser settings and stop it from working well. These are all possible causes of your YouTube or other issues. So it is suggested that you clear the browsing data on your browser. If you are using Google Chrome or Firefox,

as well as refere this link :
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-the-scr...-do-you-fix-it
    https://dailytechposts.com/youtube-v...-screen-fixed/
    10-12-2018 02:33 AM