Which Dual SIM Windows phone to buy?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hey!
I'd like to buy a dual sim windows phone device, but I am not really familiar with these devices. Could you suggest me a good, at least mid range WP device which has dual sim capabilities? Thanks!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
The 640 and 640 XL are fine devices that come in both LTE and non-LTE dual-SIM models, and are the recommendation of choice for many here. The XL is superior, but it has the potential caveat of being rather large.

Also worth considering is the Lumia 730 dual-SIM, which is also quite nice and has a slightly different set of compromises and if you're on a really tight budget, the 630 dual-SIM, but that's entering low-end, last-gen territory.

Zachary Boddy

Staff member
Aug 3, 2014
www.windowscentral.com
The 640 and 640 XL are fine devices that come in both LTE and non-LTE dual-SIM models, and are the recommendation of choice for many here. The XL is superior, but it has the potential caveat of being rather large.

Also worth considering is the Lumia 730 dual-SIM, which is also quite nice and has a slightly different set of compromises and if you're on a really tight budget, the 630 dual-SIM, but that's entering low-end, last-gen territory.
Haha yeah he went into a little more detail. Definitely listen to him.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa