About 2 months ago my 930 started to go black immediately after you pressed call, before you could even touch the hands free button. You would then have to press the side on button numerous times to be able to reactivate the screen. Had just put it down to my own errors as it was inconsistent in doing this. At the same time the phone started to be far more sensitive when using it, in that you could mute it, change to hands free or put calls on hold with your face. Then in the last two weeks it started not charging properly, tried numerous methods (power point, laptop, PC and car charger and different cords) with inconsistent results. It has now turned or powered off and I cannot get it to recharge or start. Anyone experienced this before.
    08-05-2015 04:43 AM
    About 2 months ago my 930 started to go black immediately after you pressed call, before you could even touch the hands free button. You would then have to press the side on button numerous times to be able to reactivate the screen. Had just put it down to my own errors as it was inconsistent in doing this. At the same time the phone started to be far more sensitive when using it, in that you could mute it, change to hands free or put calls on hold with your face. Then in the last two weeks it started not charging properly, tried numerous methods (power point, laptop, PC and car charger and different cords) with inconsistent results. It has now turned or powered off and I cannot get it to recharge or start. Anyone experienced this before.
    have you tried reinstallng the software on the device?
    08-05-2015 05:23 AM
    Try to charge it, then immediately presses the power button and volume button. If out doesn't work, try with other combinations of the hardware keys.

This issue happened to me on the Lumia 800 a few times.
    08-05-2015 05:32 AM