Get rid of Adware?

rajukhadka19782

Jun 23, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone

I want to remove adware from my laptop. It's very hard to to know from where they are sticking to my computer. They are everywhere in program files, apps. They are very stubborn. My window cannot install them. They comes automatically even I remove them. I'm running on windows 10. Are there any solutions? I'll be very thankful to him.

Sent from my SM-G530H using Tapatalk

bonskibon37

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
Have you run a malware program like Malwarebytes? If your system is really messed up with this you may need to do a refresh, or clean install to get rid of all traces of the malware. You can run sfc /scannow to see if there is corruption in your system files.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
If the suggested post by realwarder did not work I think your looking at a system re-install. :unhappy:

Yes. Often these days a reinstall is the only way to clean virus off a system. At least to any level of confidence. Copy All data elsewhere. Double check you have all files elsewhere. Run windows install CD and delete all partitions and do a clean install... Update antivirus. Install all updates. Copy data back.

Demian Mioc

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
You can download Iobit Uninstaller, that software works great with adware and other stuff. To uninstall stuff with it right click on icon of adware you'd like to remove and click uninstall, it removes it completely. If you want manually delete some stubborn leftover files than download Unlocker, it deletes files that says: "File is used and cannot be removed". But your best bet is to READ what are you going to install, for every software and use CUSTOM installation instead of expert and advanced, because that way you can disable unwanted software installations that are coming along with your desired app installation.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital