Windows 10 automatically updated the driver today. Now three-finger swipe does all kinds of stuff, but not the most useful one: moving back and forward in the web browser. Is there any way to restore this functionality?
    08-09-2015 11:40 PM
    Same problem here. When I first upgraded to W10 my trackpad worked proprly, but then a message appeared saying that Windows was upgrading the driver. After that, no more 3 finger swipe back and forward, even on file explorer.

I tried a clean install but no success. I think I will email Asus Support.
    08-10-2015 06:48 AM
    I think I found a solution to your problem.

I was having the same issues, and uninstalling Asus Smart Gesture from the control panel, restarting my computer, and then installing the old windows 8.1 (64-bit in my case) driver seems to work for me now - two finger scrolling and three-finger previous/forward gesturing included.

I found the driver on the 'Asus Smart Gesture support site' by choosing Windows 8.1 instead of Windows 10.

The file .zip is called 'SmartGesture_LinearSetting_FOCAL_64bit_VER228' to be specific. I uploaded it to filedropper.com in case anyone ever needs a mirror.

Hope this works for you!

I can't post links, because I'm new here.
    Hopefully you'll be able to decipher these non-links: filedropper . com / smartgesturelinearsettingfocal64bitver228
    support.asus . com / Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=smart+gesture

(I cross-posted this from a reddit-thread describing the same problem as your. Here's a link to that, in case you want to join the discussion over there: reddit . com /r/ Windows10/comments/3gfb27/after_latest_driver_update_asus_smart_gesture/)
    oplix likes this.
    08-10-2015 08:44 AM
    Did you also remove the driver from Device Manager, or just uninstalled the Asus Smart Gesture? thanks.
    08-10-2015 04:08 PM
    Fantastic. All I did was remove the updated software and installed the suggested version. Works perfectly for back/forward 3 finger swiping again. Thanks!
    09-07-2015 02:19 PM