After upgrading to Windows 10 I can not seem to open any webpages / links that I receive in any emails that arrive. Not even shops home pages.
    Tried everything via information of various pages but none really relate to Windows 10.
    Can anyone help me please?
    I receive a fair few work related emails with links attached and I'm struggling.
    Cheers
    Smally
    08-11-2015 04:58 AM
    I had (have) the same issue. Changed default browser from Edge to Explorer 11 and hyperlinks stopped working. Changed back to Edge and they started working again (in Edge). Changed default Browser to Chrome - all working fine again. It appears that MS has a problem with Edge and Explorer 11 banging heads.
    Hope this helps .... H.
    08-31-2015 06:55 PM
    I had (have) the same issue. Changed default browser from Edge to Explorer 11 and hyperlinks stopped working. Changed back to Edge and they started working again (in Edge). Changed default Browser to Chrome - all working fine again. The only difference I have is that I don't get any error reports in Explorer it just directs the link to homepage.
    MS support have been no help whatsoever apart from suggesting that a have a virus which I know is not the case. It is as though there is one of the files with the wrong action associated to it. Anyone any ideas?
    09-02-2015 08:10 AM