How do I migrate family from iWorld?

profgeek

Aug 11, 2015
Visit site
I have 4 members of the family with iPhones and 2 others with iPods. Most of these devices are also used for music and podcasts and link to Macbooks and iPads. However, I am looking to ditch the over-priced Apple stuff in favor of Lumia 735s for each of the phones and then keep the iPods and iPads for "app access".

I can live without my, banking, hotel, and airline apps on my phone, so my primary concern at this point is making sure that my kids can keep their music and podcasts in sync with their itunes accounts.

Additionally, Apple's Family Share was nice for keeping everything connected and giving my oversight of purchases, location, etc. Can I do that if we are all on Lumias? Sorry for all the "new guy" questions, but just looking for some help.

Thanks in advance!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Hmm.

I'm not sure about iTunes media and such. I think you can try poking around 8.1's Podcast app and importing iTunes media using the Windows Phone desktop app.

But its one-way most likely. Don't know if we're talking purchased iTunes music or just local music from say, CDs.

Windows has a My Family option, but I don't know how granular it is. windowsphone.com has more details.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)