I just updated my computer to windows 10 and automatically, the glitching begun....It hasn't stopped. How do I fix this? How can I uninstall it?
    08-11-2015 02:24 PM
    You can roll back to your previous installation of Windows within 30 days of the install of Windows 10 by going to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery.

However, we have some really smart and enthusiastic users who may be able to help you without resorting to the nuclear option. May I suggest creating a free account here on Windows Central and responding to this thread with a description of your glitch.
    You can roll back to your previous installation of Windows within 30 days of the install of Windows 10 by going to Settings > Update and Security > Recovery.

However, we have some really smart and enthusiastic users who may be able to help you without resorting to the nuclear option. May I suggest creating a free account here on Windows Central and responding to this thread with a description of your glitch.
    jojoe42 likes this.
    08-11-2015 02:57 PM
    My screen glitches like it's trying to load all the programs. Screen goes black for a split second then shows the desktop for a second. I can move the mouse but next to it it shows a little blue loading circle.
    08-20-2015 11:22 AM