I removed windows 10 and went back to windows 8.1 anti virus will not installnstall why?

W

WPCentral Question

I have uninstalled and tried to re-install Charter security suite it will not fully run the install program to complete the installation on my computer now

Marcus Perkins Sr

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
just like this site. it wants to log me into places I don't want to be logged into nor do I want any more JUNK mail from companies that are just scams and Bunch of hookers. IT SUXS big GREEN Government NSA clocks and snoops on my activities for them against my wants or needs. Besides IT IS NOT AN OPERATING SYSTEM it is a SERVICE! I did not pay for a service I paid for an operating system. . Why did they not fully restore my windows 8.1 on my NEW Computer ? Just lost another user to Apple or Lunix.

Marcus Perkins Sr

Aug 12, 2015
Visit site
no error just says the files I just downloaded and started installing are not there and I should look for them.

Attachments

• Charter no install.PNG
    Charter no install.PNG
    13.8 KB · Views: 13

jojoe42

Sep 13, 2013
Visit site
no error just says the files I just downloaded and started installing are not there and I should look for them.

After doing some further research, there is chance that your chosen Anti-Virus has not been updated with support for Windows 10. This is because Windows 10 adds more security features to stop programs from (more easily) gaining deep access to the OS files and system services, where anti-virus software usually exists. Your best bet is to pick another antivirus software (I use Avast!) or to use the built-in Windows Defender (Windows 10 actually has a good level of security by default). There seems to be a similar issue here if you don't want to switch AVs: Unable to load my prefered Security Suite | Windows 10 Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster