[L535] Candy Crush Saga not installing?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am using Microsoft Lumia 535 Dual and unable to install the candy crush saga game. It shows pending and sometimes starts dowloading but doesn't install.

Ashu Ashok

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
1.Cancel the pending download
2.Clear temporary files in both phone & sd card through storage sense.
3.Try setting up correct time & time zone
4.Turn on Advertising Id in settings and restart the mobile
5.Now try downloading Candy crush once again.

Now check the game will start downloading and will install without any problem.

Best of luck..

Piius

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
Same here since yesterday - yesterday morning app worked still fine, afternoon could not get on it anymore it just kept crashing at the "loading...." stage (which it has always done, but after a few attempts it has always actually loaded the game). I then removed the app and now cannot get it to load at all anymore....sometimes it starts loading but jams 1/5 through the install, sometimes it doesn't get anywhere, sometimes it loads but comes up with an error stating there are technical difficulties and try again later with error code 80073cf6 (google has no results for matching errors, and I thought google knew everything :amaze:!).

Have tried the Advert ID on and off, soft reset of phone, time&date change and correction (auto update on and off), locate phone off and on, removing phone from windows account>restart>resync phone again, loading the file onto my PC and from there to phone, loading from other app shops outside Windows Shop, removing temp files from both SD card and phone and deleting history of IE - so pretty much everything I have found online as suggestions, but I still don't have the app on my phone.

Sent an email also via the king.com website in regards, to only get an email bounce back saying thanks for the email but this is the only correspondence you will get from us - try the King Help online (why do you allow people to send you stuff online only to tell them that they will get nothing out of it, not even an actual response except the auto reply?!?)

I have a Nokia Lumia 820 (running Lumia "Denim" OS).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa