Lenovo Yoga 2 (i3) windows 10 fail

Steve Ball

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Maybe someone can help me... My wife's Yoga fails to install Windows 10 everytime I try. I did a restore and a system refresh, and win 10 upgrade still fails (Yoga 2, 11" i3)... Troubleshooter, dism /restore, sfc /scannow, deleting download data in windows system update file... NOTHING works. The best it does is start the windows 10 upgrade, then when it does the required reboot, it goes into windows 8.1 as if I was never installing any updates or anything! Crap Lenovo!!!! I have also tried magic jellybean key finder to get my windows key and install from USB, but it tells me my windows key is invalid...

Steve Ball

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I am ready to give up on all hardware that is not a surface or a home built desktop... Maybe its time to give my wife my Surface Pro 2, and 'll go get a 3 or a 4 when they come out :)

I have not been fond of Lenovo since she bought it...

Blkacesvf41

Nov 22, 2012
Visit site
I am ready to give up on all hardware that is not a surface or a home built desktop... Maybe its time to give my wife my Surface Pro 2, and 'll go get a 3 or a 4 when they come out :)

I have not been fond of Lenovo since she bought it...
Hmmm... Very strange. The upgrade with my Yoga 3 11 went flawlessly. Wish I could help you buddy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium