Is there a way to make cortana show me reminders even during quiet hours?
    08-15-2015 08:11 PM
    This kind of defies the point of QH.. https://cortana.uservoice.com/forums...gh-quiet-hours as you can see, demand isn't very big for it either
    08-15-2015 08:30 PM
    This kind of defies the point of QH.. https://cortana.uservoice.com/forums...gh-quiet-hours as you can see, demand isn't very big for it either
    It would be a very useful feature. Maybe you don't use reminders.
    ven07 likes this.
    08-15-2015 09:10 PM
    It would be a very useful feature. Maybe you don't use reminders.
    Not sure what your conclusion is based on tho :p but yes I do use them, quite a bit even, however my QH is only set for the night. Keeping that in mind it's kind of easy to see why my qh doesn't mess with my reminders :) I learned a long time ago that I wouldn't get the reminder if those two times collided..

In any case, I never said that the feature wouldn't be useful or that it's not needed, what I'm saying is: someone already thought of it, hence the uservoice link, but not enough people upvoted. You can upvote, share the link with others, try to explain to them why this would be needed and why they should give up their votes for it.

Unfortunately I can't do anything else for you mate :)
    08-16-2015 06:29 AM
    Not sure what your conclusion is based on tho :p but yes I do use them, quite a bit even, however my QH is only set for the night. Keeping that in mind it's kind of easy to see why my qh doesn't mess with my reminders :) I learned a long time ago that I wouldn't get the reminder if those two times collided..

In any case, I never said that the feature wouldn't be useful or that it's not needed, what I'm saying is: someone already thought of it, hence the uservoice link, but not enough people upvoted. You can upvote, share the link with others, try to explain to them why this would be needed and why they should give up their votes for it.

Unfortunately I can't do anything else for you mate :)
    At least there should be option for it like breakthrough calls
    08-16-2015 08:54 AM