On Windows 10: "Asphalt 8 Airborne" can I sync my "local account" with my "Facebook Account?"

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

On Windows 10: "Asphalt 8 Airborne" can I sync my "local account" with my "Facebook Account?"

I have been playing the game for a few weeks now in my spare time on my Windows 10 desktop and have acquired some bonus packs, a dozen vehicles, upgrades, unlocked 5 seasons, and moved my user rank up to 4824 in the multiplayer ranks amongst various other things. I do not want to lose my progress but for the first time i wanted to upload a ghost the other day and seen that (it seems) I will lose all progress if I log into Facebook now. Also, I noticed that my "local account" doesn't transfer my save data when I log into the game on my Windows 10 laptop (which is super inconvenient because I am rarely home). I seen topics posted that a Facebook sync fixes this but I am afraid I will lose all my progress.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Jerry Merritt

Aug 19, 2015
Visit site
Re: On Windows 10: "Asphalt 8 Airborne" can I sync my "local account" with my "Facebook Account?"

I am with you on this. I'm having the same problem, and the Customer Care form at Gameloft is not set-up yet for inquiries on desktop platforms. Also, search engines are hard to trigger relative informaiton on the subject. I have no intention of changing over to my Facebook "version" if the progress isn't going to be transferred.

It's just a new problem brought around to headline the Windows 10 updates. I'm sure there will be a wait time, but there has got to be a flood of new Win10 users that are firing up their CC services for a fix.

If I find out that it fixable, I'll get back to this thread.
Jerry

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon