I have a ton of mp3 music on my PC. It resides in an iTunes database but it has been "unprotected" by running it through iTunes Match and back down from the cloud to the PC. What tools are best to move the music to the Lumia 928 (Verizon) phone? (It's mostly classical, so online services aren't much help).
    08-16-2015 10:23 PM
    I'd just use the phone companion app.
    08-16-2015 10:31 PM
    I have a ton of mp3 music on my PC. It resides in an iTunes database but it has been "unprotected" by running it through iTunes Match and back down from the cloud to the PC. What tools are best to move the music to the Lumia 928 (Verizon) phone? (It's mostly classical, so online services aren't much help).
    You can drag and drop unprotected files directly into the Music folder on the phone by plugging it in. XBM/Groove will then catalog and make the music playable. Also, I've actually found that the Groove Music catalogue is quite substantial for classical and romantic genres (I have a Groove Music Pass)
    jaimeastin likes this.
    08-16-2015 11:00 PM
    You can drag and drop unprotected files directly into the Music folder on the phone by plugging it in. XBM/Groove will then catalog and make the music playable. Also, I've actually found that the Groove Music catalogue is quite substantial for classical and romantic genres (I have a Groove Music Pass)
    This guy spoke the solution and the truth... Xbox/groove music pass is great. I rarely sync music to my phone... But when I do, I drag and drop to my OneDrive music folder or to the phone itself.
    08-16-2015 11:24 PM