How to OFF auto update in windows store

Nilesh Jagnade

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
U have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Problem is that I want to off auto updating apps in windows store, but it says news administrative authentication. Although, I have login as a administrator. Help! How to choose update app or not?

Tsang Fai

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
U have upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Problem is that I want to off auto updating apps in windows store, but it says news administrative authentication. Although, I have login as a administrator. Help! How to choose update app or not?

Open "Store" app > click on your photo (circle) > Settings > Uncheck "Update apps automatically".

Have you tried that?

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
Just to update this thread with the latest information, the newest windows update that came out two days ago enable the ability to turn off automatic app updates in the store. So update your windows from the setting app and then you can turn it off in the store.

Nilesh Jagnade

Feb 9, 2015
Visit site
Also, I am just thinking to rollback to Windows 7 as my optical drive is not working. Found info, says I have to spend ₹600 to buy Microsoft dvd drive from store to activate it!.... Waste of money... If I have everything in my lapy why should excessive waste! So thinking to rollback to Win 7. Hopeless windows 10!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vascro