Why Lumia 730 Cell phone cost is INR 13000/- and Sceen Replacement cost is INR 8000/-?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have dropped my lumia 730 and screen got broken. And neither touch nor display is working. I inquired for replacement cost. and found, it costs INR 8000/-. New cell phone cost is INR 13000/-.

Why that much of cost. and if cost is that high, why it is so delicate that it dropped by a feet and broken?

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Same thing happened to me. The touch in my phone is perfectly working though and m able to use the phone. Just that the screen is cracked and more cracks near the front camera and the selfie camera isn't clear now. The showroom guys say that all the layers come glued and so the replacement is not individual but the whole touch plus display that costs around 7-8k. I m,still using the phone with the cracked screen thinking if I should spend this huge amount or wait for any online offers for an exchange and get a new Lumia.

emjey

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Let me know if your a going for any duplicate screens nd its cost..

I have dropped my lumia 730 and screen got broken. And neither touch nor display is working. I inquired for replacement cost. and found, it costs INR 8000/-. New cell phone cost is INR 13000/-.

Why that much of cost. and if cost is that high, why it is so delicate that it dropped by a feet and broken?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99