Is Windows 10 secretly monitoring us?

W

WPCentral Question

I know that express settings arent the way to go, and im satisfied sofar with my Win10 upgrades although i had some of the corrupt file problems, but now everything is fine.
However, a relatively large site in Sweden put up a (clickbait) post with reference to this site

http://localghost . org/

Where an anonymous person is claiming (with some details) that Windows 10 is secretly observing us as its more of a T/S than a standalone Operating system.

Can anyone please deny this (or confirm, im thinking this stuff could soon be the thruth if noone refutes it).

Im pretty sure its false, but anyone with more knowledge and facts, please check!

Ekmeet Singh

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
What these clickbait website are trying to say that the windows 10 is spying on you but that is not true though it is constantly collecting data about how you(aggregately all of windows 10 user) use ur system and on what kind of device only to find which features is popular and needs to be improved but they do not collect/steal/spy on anything on anyone of us. These sites just want to earn more money from users by creating negative clickbait article and they don't care if this create any kind of negative impact on any product of a company ( which mostly is Microsoft as we don't hear/read about Google or Apple which are also doing at a more personal level).

colinkiama

Oct 13, 2013
Visit site
Microsoft really is trying to collect data to improve their services. Even if you opt out, they'll collect things like your Computer's configuration, how many times apps crash etc, they've been doing this for years it's just that someone was finally bothered to read the terms and conditions (after the NSA conspiracy) lol.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon