I'm using lumia 525. I want to roll back my phone to win 8.1 from win 10 preview. is it possible to pause the download of recovery tool in the middle of downloading?
    08-28-2015 02:02 PM
    If you're downloading the recovery TOOL, and not using the tool that you've already downloaded, then the phone doesn't have to be connected until you actually open and start using the tool.

Once you start the process downloading the image for the phone using the tool, you should never disconnect the phone until it is completely finished, otherwise you could make your phone unusable.

If you are using a laptop, I'd recommend having it plugged in just in case it takes a while so that you don't lose power. Otherwise, you'll have a phone that you can't use.
    From the little I can remember, I don't think so.. And it's probably not recommended either
    08-28-2015 03:18 PM
    If you're downloading the recovery TOOL, and not using the tool that you've already downloaded, then the phone doesn't have to be connected until you actually open and start using the tool.

Once you start the process downloading the image for the phone using the tool, you should never disconnect the phone until it is completely finished, otherwise you could make your phone unusable.

If you are using a laptop, I'd recommend having it plugged in just in case it takes a while so that you don't lose power. Otherwise, you'll have a phone that you can't use.
    xandros9 and ven07 like this.
    08-28-2015 08:35 PM