How to I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

How to I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone. NO CLOUD!

I connect my new Windows Phone 8.1 to my Win7 desktop. I copy PDF files to the Documents directory. Adobe Reader cannot see them. Where do I copy PDF files to so that Adobe Reader can read them? Everything I see on-line uses the Cloud. I do not use the Cloud.

W

WPCentral Question

Again -- How do I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone? NO CLOUD!

I HAVE ALREADY CONNECTED MY PHONE TO MY PC AND TREATED IT AS USB. THE FILES COPY, BUT ADOBE READER CANNOT SEE THE FILES!

So to where does Adobe Reader require me to copy those files? The Cloud is NOT an option!

tushardhingra

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Again -- How do I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone? NO CLOUD!

Copy them to documents folder.

Use Easy Transfer app to exchange files between your pc/another wp/android/iphone and windows phone

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Re: How to I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone. NO CLOUD!

Threads Merged.

User... Do not create multiple threads on your issue. It actually works against you as any advice gets scattered around and a coherent conversation cannot develop as easily...

If you need to add additional information or want to post additional questions, please join the site so you can see the reply button and continue the conversation in the same thread you originally made.

Note that several replies never noticed that you have tried placing PDFs in the Documents Folder as that was originally stated in another thread before I merged them...

Have you tried the simple expediency of rebooting so the phone re-indexes what is in storage on boot up?

Have you ensured your reader is pointing to the appropriate folder via App settings?[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to I transfer PDF files from my PC to my Windows Phone. NO CLOUD!

Also download the files app (store - developed by Microsoft).. It will make a bit easier to search through all the folders :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)