Can I get some help loving my Lumia 540 again?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

getting irritated of my lumia 540

. At the start screen after the 'MICROSOFT' logo and two wheels there's a sad smiley :-( and the phone remains in that state. I cant even turn it off using power button. I have to manually remove the battery every time I want to shut it down (frustrated!!) After trying soft reset for a few days, I decided to hard reset the phone. But I cant even perform hard reset. From some post I came to know - I need to press my volume down, power & camera button simultaneously, and when the phone restarts press the volume down & camera button only. Tried several times. But in vain. Can anyone help me with this problem, at least any hard reset

VARUNGUPTA16061992

May 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: getting irritated of my lumia 540

. At the start screen after the 'MICROSOFT' logo and two wheels there's a sad smiley :-( and the phone remains in that state. I cant even turn it off using power button. I have to manually remove the battery every time I want to shut it down (frustrated!!) After trying soft reset for a few days, I decided to hard reset the phone. But I cant even perform hard reset. From some post I came to know - I need to press my volume down, power & camera button simultaneously, and when the phone restarts press the volume down & camera button only. Tried several times. But in vain. Can anyone help me with this problem, at least any hard reset
Does 540 have camera button :-o

And r u rrunning Win 10 preview?

Dusan Randj

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: getting irritated of my lumia 540

Press volume down and power at same time. When exclamation mark is shown, press volume up, then volume down, then power button and then volume down. Rhen phone will perform hard reser.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05