Disastrous apps, disappointing updates, non-existent relationship with indispensable navigation functions (try accessing a hover over menu; try using linkedin online; try accessing tumblr videos;)

It is so strange to me that they spend fortunes on product placement instead of developing a quality product that can at least match Samsung or Apple products as in this case exceeding these two would be as likely as ending world hunger.

Leaving all wishful thinking aside (as I'm tired after 2 years of it) do you think there is any chance for WP? Or should we just try to correct this horrible mistake of ever purchasing a WP and proceed to investing in a product whose producer actually invests back in its clients?

Thanks!
    08-31-2015 06:30 AM
    It really depends on Nadella. Balmer and other previous CEO's really dropped the ball with Windows Phone and only succeeded in destroying it. Now we have Satya Nadella who is committed to reviving Windows Phone, but is also left with the task of reversing past damage.
    You'll just have to wait and see, because no one can predict the future. All we can do is hope we're right.
    aximtreo likes this.
    08-31-2015 06:34 AM