Loaded Windows 10 yesterday and cannot get it to login today. How can I get in?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Loaded windows 10 yesterday and cannot get it to login today.

After closing down last night I cannot log in on the opening page today . Cannot type my login, cannot use the power on/off button in right corner, nor the clock face sign next to it nor Eng all are dimmed. What I take to be the wi-fi button is bright but does nothing if clicked.
i can scroll down my desktop picture it only has the time and date on it together with the battery level and the wi-fi, as soon as i touch that screen it reverts to the login screen
All on a Toshiba Laptop which was on windows 8.1

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Loaded windows 10 yesterday and cannot get it to login today.

After closing down last night I cannot log in on the opening page today . Cannot type my login, cannot use the power on/off button in right corner, nor the clock face sign next to it nor Eng all are dimmed. What I take to be the wi-fi button is bright but does nothing if clicked.
i can scroll down my desktop picture it only has the time and date on it together with the battery level and the wi-fi, as soon as i touch that screen it reverts to the login screen
All on a Toshiba Laptop which was on windows 8.1

You may need to try booting in safe mode and do a reset. Let me know if you need help doing that and I can walk you through it.

nigel light

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Re: Loaded windows 10 yesterday and cannot get it to login today.

Well I imagine you are right about safe rebooting but I can get nothing to respond so if you can help me through the process i will be obliged

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)