Is there any way round a reset on nokia lumia 530

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

I cannot access my microsoft account as i don't have the password. I cannot remember ever setting up an account. Maybe the guy in the shop did it for me. Anyway I've tried submiting a request to reset password but I don't send emails so I cannot complete enough information to verify my account. I don't know if my account is locked or blocked. I cannot update any apps as it keeps asking for my password. I set up gmail and outlook and synced these but I can't seem to see my contacts in gmail or outlook although I've supposedly synced them.Please can somebody help me save my contacts. I downloaded Zune. That doesn't seem to work. I don't know what else to try. Been at this most of the day and last night. Uuuurgh!!

christine 2

Sep 1, 2015
Visit site
Sorry not been too clear. Yes I email but only from laptop. i have never used my phone to email so never set up email accounts till yesterday , in a bid to try to sync accounts and some of the information microsoft require to verify account is the subject of emails sent and email address's i would have sent messages to. I have filled in the account recovery form again and submitted it but it may take up to 24 hrs. By the way none of my phone contacts appear in my gmail even though I supposedly synced them. Thank you for trying to help

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans