Will Instagram BETA gets the update soon? #JustAsk
    09-02-2015 04:19 AM
    No official word on that, and it's unlikely to be honest - it's been left in the store untouched as a BETA for so long, it's ridiculous.

There's a chance that it may be updated to be compatible with Windows 10 Mobile and even as a universal app, but I can't see it being touched until then, sorry.

Most users will tell you to check out 6tag if you haven't already, so I might as well suggest that now if you're not already using it or have not yet tried it - it is a good, functional app that, in terms of features, beats the official app by a mile.
    09-02-2015 04:44 AM
    No official word on that, and it's unlikely to be honest - it's been left in the store untouched as a BETA for so long, it's ridiculous.

There's a chance that it may be updated to be compatible with Windows 10 Mobile and even as a universal app, but I can't see it being touched until then, sorry.

Most users will tell you to check out 6tag if you haven't already, so I might as well suggest that now if you're not already using it or have not yet tried it - it is a good, functional app that, in terms of features, beats the official app by a mile.
    Sure, i like Rudy apps :) thanks
    09-02-2015 05:12 AM
    Will Instagram BETA gets the update soon? #JustAsk
    Just as I say that, an update becomes available! This is actually amazing! No idea what's new, but it's in the store.
    09-02-2015 05:52 AM
    Just as I say that, an update becomes available! This is actually amazing! No idea what's new, but it's in the store.
    Lol yeah
    09-02-2015 07:09 AM