While trying to tether my Lumia 630 (with two SIM cards) to my laptop (both under Windows 8.1), I realize that I am unable to put on internet sharing ("there is no mobile data connection to share at the moment", while I do have internet access). Also entering "access point" under settings for internetsharing is impossible. Can you help ?
    09-02-2015 11:57 AM
    I do not fully understand your question so here is some reply which may help.
    Your mobile phone can not "tether" a wifi connection.
    You can however use your "mobile" data to share. In this case your mobile data will be used to "make" a "wifi signal" and with your laptop you can connect to this "wifi" signal.
    But what can be is that your provider disables the "sharing" of mobile data.

If this is not the answer on your question please register and reply on this post.
    I do not fully understand your question so here is some reply which may help.
    Your mobile phone can not "tether" a wifi connection.
    You can however use your "mobile" data to share. In this case your mobile data will be used to "make" a "wifi signal" and with your laptop you can connect to this "wifi" signal.
    But what can be is that your provider disables the "sharing" of mobile data.

If this is not the answer on your question please register and reply on this post.
    RumoredNow likes this.
    09-03-2015 12:55 PM