How do i get rid of the Windows 10 upgrade free trial and fast ?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I isnstalled the Windows 10 free trial upgrade and now my system is all messed up with messages comming out of nowhere and bugs....I want to retrun to my previous system...I'll change to windows 10 when the problems are fixed...

Rising Mos

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
If you upgraded, chances are that it is full version (not trial). Also, what kind of bugs? Anyway, you want to revert back to older windows version in the setting app update and recovery option.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
It's unclear what exactly happened or was done - did you upgrade for free or did you actually "install Windows 10 free trial upgrade"? As pointed out by Rising Mos, if you upgraded (through Windows update) from an activated Windows 7, 8 or 8.1 OS, then your Windows 10 should already by activated after the upgraded (not trial).

However, if you actually upgraded to a free trial, then the only way to get rid of the trial is to enter a legitimate Windows 10 license key. I'm not exactly sure, though, how you would be able to upgrade to a free trial - unless you upgraded from a trial version of Windows 7, 8 or 8.1.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss