How do I change my mouse settings from two touch scrolling to one touch scrolling?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I recently updated/upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. The default mouse settings is to scroll using two fingers. I want to go back to using one finger to scroll on the right side of my mouse pad on my laptop. I have tried the settings for the mouse including the advanced settings. I clicked on device settings and then settings underneath that, which led me to a different window. When I clicked on the scrolling portion, it gave me pinch zoom and rotating.
All other forums have told me there should be a one finger scroll and two finger scroll tab under scrolling. I don't know if this is an option for 8.1, or if I am just not finding where I should be looking, but this is an issue for me.

Thank you!

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Check your laptop manufacturers website for trackpad/touchpad drivers for Windows 10.

My Thinkpad in the Mouse Settings (advanced) has a section for the trackpad and I can set this so perhaps your drivers are not up to date for your device. I know a friend had to manually download those for his Dell to make that work like he wanted.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs