Is 64GB micro sd card compatible for Microsoft 535?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a MS 535 and thinking of upgrading to 64GB.

Czesky

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
If you'll buy 10 Class SD Card, your phone might start to having issues with regular work. If you're buying SD Card, get one that have saving and reading speed of +50mb/s. I have Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB and it's save speed it +90mb/s. I had two other memory cards before that one - Samsung SDHC 64GB 10 Class which was making me mad. The phone was deleting the apps itself and my files. The save and read speed was 10mb/s. Another SD I've got was 32GB, 10 Class and same thing likeways with Samsung. If you are getting SD Card, get one that have very high speed of reading and saving and 10 Class.

tale 85

Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
If you'll buy 10 Class SD Card, your phone might start to having issues with regular work. If you're buying SD Card, get one that have saving and reading speed of +50mb/s. I have Sandisk Extreme Pro 32GB and it's save speed it +90mb/s. I had two other memory cards before that one - Samsung SDHC 64GB 10 Class which was making me mad. The phone was deleting the apps itself and my files. The save and read speed was 10mb/s. Another SD I've got was 32GB, 10 Class and same thing likeways with Samsung. If you are getting SD Card, get one that have very high speed of reading and saving and 10 Class.

Do you know anything about the Adata SD cards. They're advertising higher read speeds.

AndyCalling

Apr 15, 2013
Visit site
64gb will be ok. My advice would be to get a sand disk. I got a samsung and trust me, it is a pain in the ***.

That is the very first time I've seen anyone who found a Samsung SD card problematic on a Lumia. They are usually some of the best and most reliable for Lumias. I would expect you either got passed a forged card or you have a faulty one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs