Why does Modern Combat 5 lags so much in Windows 10?

• Thread starter WPCentral Question
  • Start date
W

WPCentral Question

why modern combat 5 lags so much in windows 10

First I tried to download modern combat 5 on windows 8.1 but couldn't. then i downloaded it in windows 10 but it just keeps lagging and i cannot even move a step properly. and there is a black bar that hides the icon and navigations i guess...and when i try to shoot, it just takes forever to kill my enemy. please help... i wanted to play this game so much ...And as always....thnx 4 replying..

stevesu

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site
Re: why modern combat 5 lags so much in windows 10

Struggling with this - loose like a fun game and I should probably download it to play and to help with this reply...
But instead, I'll give you a kind of standard two-way response:
1. This could be a resource issue - How is your computers resources? Is this game causing your CPU or memory to max out? Do you have other apps open? You experience this behavior in other games?
2. Perhaps a clean install will help? I had an average computer that didn't run Windows 10 very well. The stats looked ok, but it was terrible. I dd a clean install and now it's one of my best computers.

jrdatrackstar1223

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
I just received the 3rd update they've pushed for it (on 9/11) and it is still a terrible port that they basically ruined. Modern Combat 4 runs perfect, smooth as butter (literally) because they used a different graphics engine. In 5, they just did a cheap port with the same graphics engine that doesn't play well with Direct X at all (I'm guessing). It will never get any better I wouldn't hold my breath until Modern Combat 6

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb